Doing Business with EPS
CAGE Code: 3BVB7
SBA 8(a) Program Participant
NAICS (Primary): 541519
NAICS (Secondary): 238210 | 238290 | 332420 | 332510 | 332992 | 332993 | 332994 | 332999 | 333111 | 334111 | 334112 | 334210 | 334220 | 334290 | 334510 | 334516 | 336111 | 336992 | 517919 | 518210 | 532111 | 541330 | 541490 | 541511 | 541512 | 541513 | 541611 | 541618 | 541620 | 541690 | 541930 | 541990 | 561110 | 561612 | 561621 | 561990 | 611420 | 611430 | 811212 | 811213 | 811219
Congress and regulators encourage government procurement organizations to utilize the type of procurement process granted to Federal Recognized Tribes. Native 8(a) firms are eligible to receive contracts that are advantageous to our clients. Because of our status, you benefit from:
- The flexibility to use our services as a prime, on a task order or in any other arrangement permissible by our unique 8(a) status.
- Expedited sole-source federal government procurements.
- Contracts of $22M without J&A and unlimited dollar value using the Absence of Sole Source Dollar Threshold Level (Federal Regulations e-CFR 41 U.s.c. 431(a). Part 124 Subpart A, 8(a) , versus the typical 8(a) limit for sole-source professional service contracts.
- Non-protestable awards.
- Open discussion between the government and the Native 8(a) during all phases of the procurement.
- The option to fully integrate one of our corporate affiliates into your overall long-term contracting strategy.
More ways in which a Native 8(a)-ownership helps EPS meet your needs:
- A sole-source / open negotiation contracting process is speedy; it streamlines the acquisition, reduces cycle time, and delivers mission results faster.
- The potential to receive a monetary incentive when subcontracting with us.
- Easy access to highly qualified and experienced staff and infrastructure tailored to meet your specific requirements.
- No requirement that a procurement must be competed whenever possible before it can be accepted on a sole source basis for a tribally owned concern.